Saturday, September 06, 2008

 
Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

It's been over a year since my last blog here. Why a year? Why return now? Maybe I stopped because I felt compelled to write it and I tend not to do my best work when I feel compelled. Maybe I stopped because I didn't want to be just another cog in the machine. Who knows? But I decided to pick this up again because as a Christian, and a pretty damn good one I want the record to show that I am damn afraid that Sarah Palin could actually be a heartbeat away from a very powerful position. That someone with her religious convictions is incredibly dangerous, far more dangerous that any member of Al-Qaeda could ever possibly hope to become. That if she is allowed to be president, every man, woman and child on this planet will be threatened in a way unlike anything since the ascension of Adolph Hitler to the position of Chancellor of Germany in 1933.

I am a rational, educated person. I do not tend to fear anything, not my death, not the death of my friends or my family. But I fear Sarah Palin. I fear what she stands for, and I fear, not what she says, but what she doesn't say. And you should too.

May God really be with us,

RW

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?